Marti Scott, CRS, GRI
Marti’s experience includes…Co-founder & Designated Broker of Temecula Realty, Inc.
- Area manager & sales trainer for a major national internet real estate company
- Property management (both commercial and residential)
- REO & foreclosure trust officer with San Diego Trust & Savings (acquired by Wells Fargo)
- Acquisition manager for McMillin Development
- C.A.R. Certified Instructor
- Owner of a transaction coordination business TransactionCoordinators.com
- California Real Estate Broker since 1991, licensed agent since 1974.
- AS Real Estate, Mesa College
Certificate in Consultancy, SDSU
- Certified Residental Specialists (CRS)
Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
Certified California Residential Manager (CCRM)
Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SRF)
Aaron Flint, Realtor
California Real Estate License # 01395357
California Native from Bakersfield, CA
Interested in football, Cooking and enjoying friends and Son.
Search homes with Aaron: Click here
Certified Residential Specialists (CRS)
|Contact Aaron @ 951-383-0471 or
Aaron’s experience includes…
- 2007-Present Realtor & Property Manager, Temecula Realty, Inc.
He assisted in the structure and launching of the Property Management department of Temecula Realty, Inc.
Working mainly with investors he has participated in the buying and selling of over 100 properties in a two-year period. With an extensive knowledge in REO, short sale and ‘buy/fix/flip” properties, Aaron has an eye on what it takes to find good values in investment properties. Negotiation, experience, friendly and loyal would be a badge Aaron wears with pride.
- 2003- 2007 Realtor, Century 21 Award Top producing agent with over 325 properties sold
- 1997- 2003 District Manager, Aaron Sales & Lease Ownership for Less
Responsible for the growth and development of multiple stores
Managed the #1 store in the country out of over 1200 stores
Multiple National Sales Awards
Bogart, Director of Greeting (DoG)
– Born in Seattle, raised in SoCal
– Known to sleep on the job
– Does not return phone calls